Friday, February 18, 2011

{Elegance Beyond} Update!

Hello.
Just to let all of you know, creating new recipes have been coming along perfectly! I am so excited 
to say that I LOVE creating recipes! It's a nice therapy for me. And its actually relaxing to me.
I have also been working on my website along with creating recipes. Thats coming along
great as well. I am also trying to create a system where I work on a category for a certain amount of
time and then go to another category. Because I will be producing a larger amount of product then usual
and so I need a sound proof system. Other than that, everything is going great. I will continue 
to take breaks and create recipes so that I can have my down time. I don't want to be OVERWHELMED
and I am not going to be OVERWHELMED. I just want to be sufficient. Other than those things,
the next step is around the corner and I am so excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment