Monday, April 21, 2014

Getting Fit


Getting fit takes time and dedication. I am in the process of becoming physically fit and and more healthy. Just to start working out is an accomplishment. Choosing what you want to start out with can sometimes be hard but if you just start out with one thing, you will be on your way. Me personally, I started with SQUATS! I love them! They hurt like hell, but I love them. Once you get comfortable with doing your first exercise, add another exercise to do along with your first exercise. Also, lifting is AWESOME. Start out light then add on weights or you would rather do fewer reps, LIFT HEAVY. Take breaks. Drink lots of water. Do this for YOU and nobody else. Never give up. Never quit. This is your future. You can do it. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. You will see. You can do this. I am super excited about changing into a healthier person. Are you ready???

No comments:

Post a Comment